- Project Management – Working with Stake Holders to achieve their required needs via communication, within budget and using constant reporting methods.
- Distribution Centre and Warehouse Operational Management – Assist and Train managers to manage and “fine tune” the WMS for the best warehouse efficiency.
- Experienced Distribution Centre and Warehouse Management.
- Setting up and management of the Exceed WMS 2000 & 4000 applications.
- Training, design and support for RF Receiving, RF Loading, RF Stock Takes, RF Audits and RF Picking (selection)
- Voice operations – design, installation and training in the use of Voice for Picking (selection), Inventory Control and Stock Takes
- Inventory Control and Set up – support and training for racking / location layouts, application settings and warehouse relays. Flow Thru and Cross dock operational setups.
- Transport Route and System setups.
- Labour Standards – Proficient in the use of Scorecards, Setup and maintenance of Labour Modules. Use of Labour Reporting Tools for Warehouse Performance Analyst.
- Full understanding of system interfaces both Inbound and Outbound for data transfers.
- Experienced in Automatic Warehouse Inventory Crane systems.