I have been employed for 17 years with the same company, starting in a data entry role. I was then given the opportunity to move to a Helpdesk role and have continued to upskill and acquire knowledge to ensure that I continue to be an asset to colleagues and the organistation.
Other key area’s I have been involved in are
• Managed the purchase, upgrading and maintenance of all company Cell phones, Desk phones, Kit installations and
and associated products
• Managed the Cabling requirements for corporate and plants
• Worked with management to create an access database for the purpose of tracking the movement of equipment.
• Maintained documentation of Computer Hardware and Software
• Uniworks Administrator.
• Create training manuals and train users in company systems.
• Replace hardware and image PC's/Laptops
• Co-ordinate upgrades.
• Maintain and setup user accounts in AD
• Setup security groups in AD and apply permissions
• Control manual password changes for all user accounts
• Symantec End Point Manager weekly reporting and following up virus warnings.
• Coordinating the changing of weekly/daily backups
• File restores using Symantec Backup Exec 11d.
• Good understanding of Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Outlook
• Great phone manner and excellent problem solving skills
• Experience in Heat Montoring Software
• Navision - basic knowledge
• Oneworld - basic knowledge
• GoToMeeting - basic knowledge
I have certificates in the following:
- Introduction to Lotus 123
- Intermediate Lotus 123
- Word 97 Advanced
- Excel 97 Introduction
- PowerPoint Introduction
- McCarthy & Associated Limited - UniWorks Systems Administration
- Help Desk Institute Australia (Communicating Effectively with Help Desk Customers)
|Visa Type:||Permanent Resident Visa|
|Job Seeking Status:||Open to Opportunities|
|I am on a notice period (days):||0|
|I am available from:||31st May 2010|
|Would you relocate for a job?||Open to Offers|
|Do I have a drivers license?||Yes|