- Degree qualified IT professional with strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience in application development.
- Over 5 years experience in PHP and MySQL.
- In-depth knowledge of frontend technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in database management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented analysis and software development life cycle.
- Solid experience in applying software design patterns in PHP.
- Strong web server management experience.
- Experience in developing and updating policies and procedures.
- Strong Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience.
- Highly motivated, career driven and maintains high work standards.
- Analytical, innovative and develops solutions in an effective way.
- Ability to learn and grasp things quickly.
- Strong determination to constantly learn and improve skills.
- Works well under pressure.
Development of online property management application running in 7 countries.
Australia - http://www.landlordz.com.au>
New Zealand - http://www.landlordz.co.nz>
United Kingdom - http://www.landlordz.co.uk>
USA - http://www.landlordz.us>
Hong Kong - http://www.landlordz.hk>
Singapore - http://www.landlordz.sg>
Canada - http://www.landlordz.ca (not launched)
Key components are:
- Five different types of user accounts are integrated into one system.
- Dashboard Management: Addition of multiple dashboards with any number of state saving dashlets.
- Property Management:
Holiday property bookings
Property work orders
- Tenant Management
Tenant rent invoices
Current and Past tenants
- Home Owner Management
Home Owner invoices
Home Owner communication
- Complete E-mail System
Property Enquiries Box
Property Inspection Requests Box
Holiday Property Booking Requests Box
Integration of E-mail signatures
- Document Manager: Upload/Download documents, folder creation
- Automated Form Creation: Paperless office, create any number of forms with user defined fields. Manage form submission data.
- Templates Management: Create any number of e-mail templates.
- Task Management: To Do list.
- Calendar/Events Management: Personalized calendar.
- Contacts Manager
- Staff Users Management with user level access.
- Reporting: Generation of more than 50 reports.
- Integration of Support Ticket system.
- Integration of NAB Transact, National Australia Bank payment getway.
- Integration of PayPal payment gateway.
- Implementation of complete e-mail communication system.
- Content Management from administrator console.
- Ability to create user defined forms and manage form submission data.
- Creation of user defined e-mail templates.
- Integration of charts.
- Implementation of jQuery data grids.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Setup of web server from scratch: Installation and configuration of CentOS, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Dovecot
- Developed in MVC framework.
- Have worked on more than 35 websites in PHP, MySQL and Joomla
- Developed an online risk analysis and measurement tool in PHP and MySQL
- Integrated number of Blogs and Forums
- Integrated eMatters payment gateway and donation engines
- Developed number of intranets/extranets
- Developed an XML feed based property generation system for a real estate company
- Developed number of components on Joomla framework
Custom menu generation
User access management
Latest blog module
- Developed number of internal security tools
Newsfeed management system
Automatic web server logs scanning
Automatic online security report generation
Website response and availability monitoring
- Successfully completed a major web hosting migration project.
- Installed SSL certificates, monitoring and configuration of Apache web servers.
- Installed SNORT Intrusion Detection System on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Wrote a 50 page Security Risks and Counter Measures document.
- Developed Online Account Switching and Fact Sheet system in .NET
- Built a community website dedicated to football fans in which user can upload video and can comment on other videos. User can upload video in any format and its get converted to flash format by a video conversion script.
- Developed a video conversion script based on ffmpeg.
Mar 2010 - Present
Oct 2007 - Mar 2010
Jul 2007 - Sep 2007
Mar 2005 - May 2006
Education & Training
Jul 2006 - Jun 2007
Jan 2001 - Dec 2004
|Visa Type:||Sponsorship Visa|
|Valid From:||31st October 2007|
|Valid To:||8th May 2012|
|Job Seeking Status:||Open to Opportunities|
|I am on a notice period (days):||0|
|I am available from:||1st October 2011|
|Would you relocate for a job?||Open to Offers|
|Do I have a drivers license?||Yes|